Thursday, October 28, 2010

OPAM update ~ October

Well...
here we are at nearly at the end of another month....
and what a month it has been!

Lots has happened with  the personal "stuff" 
and I have been very busy at the sewing machine 
as I have attended 3 markets this month. 
(hence the large amount of OPAM finishes this month!)

The first one was the annual Colac Lifestyle Expo 
and once again my girlfriend and I had a fabulous weekend away...
although the replaying of the Grandfinal had a lot to do with crowd attendance 
we still had a great day.

Last weekend was the local Buninyong Makers Market....
once again we had a fabulous day
and I met lots of  lovely customers,
and there were heaps of new stallholders...
so if you get a chance and are in the area...
pop in and say "hello" at the next market 
which is the Christmas Market 
on Saturday 4th December...
lots of goodies on offer!

and then I attended the Caledonian Market on Sunday
which is always lots of fun...
the next market will be on Friday 26th November 
which is a twilight market between 5 - 9pm

I have also been invited to attend a new annual market
"Christmas Fest"
on Friday 3rd of December 
(another twilight market)...
but more on that later..

I will be blog hopping soon to catch up on all your news!

til next time
Happy Quilting

Glenda

No comments: