Friday, April 22, 2011

.....I'm Back!.....


Hello blogging friends...

Lots has happened over the last 6 months 
and after an extended blogging break due to 
building and moving into a new house...
family stuff and work commitments
I am happy to say that I now have the internet
finally connected and I am back!

I closed all my online stores before the move
and I am just in the process of
restocking and re-opening them

Due to my work commitments I will only be attending
2 different markets this year,

Buninyong Makers Market
and 
Caledonian Market

and of course the Colac Lifestyle show
that I do every year in October...


I am in the process of designing some new stock for both markets so I have also been very busy at the sewing machine...

check out my Events page to see when the next markets are on! and if you are in the area 
I would love to see you!!

 I have missed all my blogging friends 
and I will be blog hopping around to catch up and
see what you have all be up to shortly

Until then.......

Happy Quilting
~Glenda~

2 comments:

Antique Rose Designs said...

Hi Glenda good to see you are back. Hope you are having a great Easter. Take care Carol

Indigo Blue said...

Glad you are back! I had two computer viruses and lost much off my computer including a few blog links. I hosted the Christmas stocking swap and you sent me the most gorgeous stocking. I have used it for the past two Christmases and intend to take it with me when my in-laws treat us to a Christmas mini cruise in 2012.
I too am taking part in OPAM 2011 and I also signed up in 2010. So you were not really that far away but as Peg and Kriss use first names it never twigged who was who.
Small world.
xxx