Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Buninyong Makers Market

I have been lucky enough to be accepted for a new Market in Buninyong...

 
Being a local girl it is quite exciting to showcase my handmade goodies for the locals and visitors alike.
The Market will be held in the Buninyong Town Hall between 10am and 2pm
 and the dates are

11th September
23rd October
4th December (Christmas Market)

If you are in the vicinity...pop in and say hello...

Needless to say I have been busy sewing,
and organising.  
I was going to show some pictures of my wares
but Blogger wont let me upload photos :( 
so I will have to show you another day)

anyway better get back to the sewing machine....
til next time
Happy Quilting
Glenda

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Hi Glenda , it was great to meet you at the market - I'm looking forward tothe next one !

Antique Rose Designs said...

Hi Glenda all the best with your market stall. Take care Carol