Tuesday, June 08, 2010

.....When one door is closing!.....

I have been absent from blogging for a while now.....busy...busy...busy...
with building our new house...
and family "stuff" time just flies!
(and probably spending way too much time on Facebook!!!! LOL).
 
I have also been a bit slack on the OPAM
and have only half finished a few things
over the last 2 months and not actually completed anything.....
so technically NO finishes for 2 months in a row!.

With events that have happened in my personal life
over the last month or so
I have decided that it is time that I focus on things
that are the most important to ME...
I have to stop worrying about things that I cannot control or change...
and put my energy into my goals
and what I want to achieve in my life...

And then out of the blue an opportunity
has presented itself...
that I am SOOOO excited and nervous about..

I can't disclose much just yet as there are still
lots of details to finalise
BUT
There is a change in the wind..
one that would be a dream come true for me!
I have come to believe the saying...
When one door closes another one opens......

and just a quick note to thank all of you ladies that have emailed me.....
I have missed cruising around all the beautiful blogs...
so I will be visiting shortly to catch up on all of your news!
  

Happy Quilting
~ Glenda ~

4 comments:

Gail McCormack said...

Hi Glenda

You are so right, it is true "One Door Closes, another Opens"
I'm looking forward to seeing what's behind the New Door!

Good Luck

Gail xo

Unknown said...

Hi Glenda it all sounds very positive and exciting , all the very best !

Shabby Jen said...

I feel like I am in the same spot you are right now in life. And for me I am so greatful that God did open that other door for me. Good luck in all you are doing. I love your blog, and will look forward to reading what you are doing. Sincerely, Jen

Antique Rose Designs said...

ooooohhhhh how exciting don't keep us in suspense for too long. Good luck I hope it all works out. Take care Carol