Monday, March 08, 2010

OPAM Challenge ~ February Update.......

Well I haven't had much time to sew..February seems to be such a busy month.....
but with all our birthday's over... 
and all of my big boys have now finished their
 holidays and are finally back to work!
  I am looking forward to life returning to some sort of normal routine..... 
  Yeah!
I have only completed one item for the OPAM...
but it was a custom order..
not any of the UFO's that I have been eyeing off finishing...
but it is a start!

So now to start on March's List
I have sorted all of my UFO's and WISP's  into order and they are sitting on the table ready
I have also been for a bit of a cruise around some of the other participants blogs...
 my there are some talented ladies out there!
If you get a chance go and have a peek!

Happy Quilting
~ Glenda ~

No comments: