Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Stocking Swap 2009

Before Christmas I joined the Christmas Stocking Swap 2009 hosted by indigo blue...

My swap partner was the hostess herself Andrea...
and I have very belatedly let Andrea know that I did receive the parcel on Christmas Eve..
no doubt held up by the Australia Post strike that we had here in Australia before Christmas.......

Without a computer I was unable to post the photos of the BEAUTIFUL stocking that I received from Andrea.
so here they are.......



Andrea had done her research well to make one for me that I LOVE!!



and had included some other little goodies for me!
I received lots of compliments on the stocking and my friends were in awe that someone I didn't know would send me something from the other side of the world!

THANKYOU so much Andrea....

I will hang this stocking pride of place every year to remind me of a new friend that I have made.

Happy Quilting
~Glenda~

No comments: