Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Sewing at last

Well I have been a bit quiet on the blog front as I have been busy on my days off cutting and sewing! My sewing mojo deserted me for a while and just couldnt get into the right mood....but...this week decided it was time to make some goodies and get my website up and running. So managed to get a couple of baby raggy quilts made, and a few more cut out and I will post some photos as soon as I work out how...
Our weather is cold and raining at the moment..just the right time to stay indoors and sew!
Have a great day.

Happy Quilting
~ Glenda ~


3 comments:

Antique Rose Designs said...

Hi Glenda good to see that you have got your mojo back......lol. Looking forward to seeing those quilts. Email me and I'll tell you how to insert the photos. Take care Carol

our shabby cottage said...

Hi Glenda, I have found you through Carols blog (above) and it's really great to see another local blogging! Can't wait to see what you have been sewing. Welcome to blogland, Kathryn.

Natasha Burns said...

Great to hear your mojo is back - funny how it comes back with a vengeance!!